Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flower pots and cake dish..
Red, they are all so beautiful! I love the cake dish and all of the flower pots, especially the first one. You are just amazing!

Please drive safely. You and hubby will be in my prayers as you make your way across the states. See you in Tulsa on the 8th!

Be safe girl...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Red - Those are absolutely gorgeous Smile Once school is over I need to find all my painting stuff and videos, LOL...you have created a 'monster'...

You guys pease drive safely and give Tuffy and Crabby huge hugs from me 'kay??? Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Red...they are so amazingly beautiful! Have a safe & enjoyable trip!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

OH Carol...You have just out did yourself. They are all so beautiful. Just love when you post pictures of the beautiful things you make. I sure can't pick a favorite. All I say is who ever is on the receiving end of those beautiful items will be very HAPPYSmile

I know you and Del are already on the road...but you will be checking in. So you have a wonderful trip...and travel safely. I just can't wait to spend next weekend with you. I am so excited. Give Tuffy and Crabby a big ole hug from me when you see them. Talk with you soon.

Red,

They are all sooooooooooo beautiful. I want one of each of them..........crying for at least one.......lol. You are such a talented lady.....my god how blessed you are to be able to do all what you do. The true beauty oof all the pics took my breath away. God Bless you and take care..............Love ya sweet lady.

Loving Cajun Hugsssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More craft fair items... cake plates red1030 25 16,341 09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Flower garden sparkey 8 5,959 07-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Last Post: CRABBY
  White lie cake CRABBY 4 2,703 02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Last Post: backache
  Tequila Christmas Cake monster 17 6,430 12-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Last Post: tweety00
  cake CRABBY 8 3,481 11-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post: monster