Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flower pots and cake dish..
Hi all..been busy making gifts.. thought I would share with you before I go to bed.. love Red

[attachment=509]

[attachment=510]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=511]

[attachment=512]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

[attachment=514]

[attachment=513]

[attachment=516]

[attachment=515]

[attachment=517]

[attachment=518]

Thank you for viewing... have a great couple of weeks.. love you all Red

WOW i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that cake dish!!!! All the plant pots look lovely also. But man i want that cake dish.,,,,,,,LOL
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Wow love the first flower pot .. not sure why . Multi color maybe ....that cake dish you better hide if its got a sunflower on it lol .Jayne will go camping again just to get it lol j/k

Red
They are all absolutely beautifull, I too love the cake dish. I think all the flower pots look great, I think my favorite would be the dark blue one. You do have talent, even though you don't want to admit it. I'll miss you while your gone. Please try to call me at least once while your gone.
Love
Vickie

you are all nuts see Jayne collects roosters....the sunflowers are for my daughter Beccas christmas that why Red must let me pay for them......All along the road during our trip this past summer there were wild sunflowers....Becca said they were put there to welcome her.she is a bit vain as well ......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Good Morning...alll.... leaving soon and of course I had to check the computer before I left. jayne..... you won the sun flowers... however, I didn't realize that they were for Becca. That is so nice. I will make the best sunflowers ever ... at least I will try. As for roosters, you know I have never tried one of those. I wish I could do flower pots and glass cake dishes for a BINGO but I am just too worried about how to ship them. When I get back I will think more about it and see what I can do... these are going in our car and I am still worrried about it all getting there safe and sound.... have a great day all....I will be in a car.... love Red

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More craft fair items... cake plates red1030 25 16,317 09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Flower garden sparkey 8 5,955 07-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Last Post: CRABBY
  White lie cake CRABBY 4 2,695 02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Last Post: backache
  Tequila Christmas Cake monster 17 6,416 12-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Last Post: tweety00
  cake CRABBY 8 3,478 11-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post: monster