Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
halloween night
Ok everyone lets hear what each of us did that night ..
Who got dressed up , passed out candy , or just went somewhere ?

How did you spend the time ?
Pooh how did your treats go over? .. how many bags did you have made up ?

Myself I went volling for the safety night ... Had a blast watching as the kids came and went ...
Then came home and watched my favorite tv shows lol

i spent it at the funeral home with the family of a dear friend
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I passed out 100 spell (goody) bags and still ran out so started passing out $1 bills to the kids and ran out of what I had of them on hand. When I turned off my lights we still had a line of cars down our road.

I was dressed up as a Witch as I passed out candy. My poor puppy didn't recognize me with my hair not in a braid ....... nor did he like the door bell ringing all night long.

Driller says next year we double the amount of spell bags that I make up to make sure we get all the kids next year. Of course I won't mention I ran out of candy by 7 and had to run to the store and get more and make up more spell bags as the kids were coming - they were going out the door as fast as I could make them up.

All in All it was a good night - the kids didn't trick us to much although they did loosen the gas cap on drillers truck. We just weren't prepared for that many kids and the amount of kids that came from out of town was just unreal.

sweet tooth Wrote:i spent it at the funeral home with the family of a dear friend

http://www.inspirationecards.com/ecards/...age=14_226

I dressed up as a pumpkin and thisis the first year I had more than 10 kids....I would say it was like 60 or so...I ran out of candy and had to dip into my personal stash....but it was fun...

I got dressed up.
[Image: 4tjyjwl.jpg]
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Wow Pooh I knew that you said you got a good turn out But Woahhhhhhhh
Our area use to be that same way intil it turned into rental area ..

Word of mouth gets around fast when you give GReat treats !!

Aqa That just looks like you would be sore and stiff after being stuffed into that tiny outfit ...
Poor guy has his tail in the wrong spot !

Tweety00, are you trying to say that I lost my girlish figure???????????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Nope not saying that ............
Remember I was talking about your poor tail rofl

AQA

If I tried to dress my puppy like that he would have known I was nuts for sure instead of just thinking I was for not having my hair in a braid for a while.

Poor puppy doesn't take change well yet. lol You should have seen him when I was holding my God-daughter ........ lol after that anytime he heard a baby cry on TV for a couple of days he would still growl......... lol

Tweety

Yes we had a lot more than we had counted on - last year we had a lot considering we we the only ones on our side of the block. This year more have moved in, but I don't think they were even prepared for this. So I am sure as the community grows where I live and more houses are built - it will just get busier around Halloween over the years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My worst night mare jayne 9 5,938 10-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Surviving the first night... bronco54501 7 4,682 01-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Bad night bronco54501 15 7,628 10-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Its been some night jayne 15 9,124 08-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Welcome to my night mare Cervical_Fusion 6 4,841 03-17-2013, 02:02 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  well how was your night? jayne 15 13,610 03-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Last Post: jayne
  AOL-T'was the night before Christmas bodybuilder1958 1 3,081 12-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Last Post: halftrak
  Happy Halloween AQA 7 8,999 10-25-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: freebird
  Good Night all Bad Boy Bad Boy 4 4,708 05-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  We had a visitor last night backache 22 14,167 11-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo