Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Break from Posting for a While!!
I Hope Everyone is Well, and Having a Great Day!! My Pain and Mental Condition isn't Well as of Late, so I'm going to take a Break from Posting for a Short While! How Long, I'm not Sure, but I'll still be On to Check My PM Box, so anyone that needs Me, Please PM Me, and I will Return Your Message. There are some New Folks on Here that need Space to Spread their Wings, and some of the Senior Members are Here to Help such as Bad Boy, Spring, Wink, and others, so I am going to take a Break!! I'm Sorry Mel, I won't be Able to Play Your Bingo Game, Thanks though, maybe Next Time! I have a bit of Burn Out, and I don't want to give wrong Advice, or chance upsetting anyone! I'm not gone Forever, just long enough to re-charge My Batteries, and get My Head Clear!! I Hope Your Pain is Minimal, and Your Days are Great!! See You all in a While!!Smile

Good luck with refreshing Limbo! I know we all have to take care of ourselves and families just remember that we will be here when you return. I wish you the best and will pray that God is watching over you and guiding you!

Limbo:
Please remember that we are hear for you if you need us. I understand about getting burned out. Recharge and return, we'll miss you.

Take care
Vickie

Take care friend and return when you are ready. Everyone needs a little RnR now and then. Will be thinking of you........

those days come and go
I hope this little sabatical is just what you need to get ready for the busy holidays ahead.
Rest and recooperate we will miss you and look forward to your return.
"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain"

Yes we all need to do this probably more than once, and it's good we are able to reconize just when it is needed...I pray for your success in regrouping and hope you rejoin us real soon, will be thinking of you....

Limbo

remember if you need anyone to talk to , I am a pm away.

Take care my friend and good luck with the recharging - just remember to plug in the chair occasionally so your battery don't run out while your out and about.

Hurry back Red....you will be missed, but you are doing the right thing. Take care of " YOU " first. We will always be here waiting for you to return. Enjoy your trip : )
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

LIMBO WE ALL NEED A BREAK SOONER OR LATER. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND HURRY BACK.

RH

Take care dear Limbo. I will keep you in my prayers to enable you to get some well deserved R&R and pain relief! We all know you are never far....only a mere PM away!
Rest & come back to us anew!
LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11 Reasons to break up with your doctor- healthgrades California_Help 0 2,308 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  What to ask your doctor before taking opiods California_Help 0 2,116 11-21-2016, 04:56 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Been having troubles posting Bummer Knees 7 4,541 07-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Taking a break bronco54501 6 5,195 06-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  I'm about ready to break something in two bodybuilder1958 7 5,938 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Cody's Spring Break Bummer Knees 0 2,482 03-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Tenn. law bans posting images that "cause emotional distress" 1171 71 60,502 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Spring Break Bummer Knees 20 13,457 03-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Spring Break! Bummer Knees 8 6,080 03-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  I know why it's taking so long Bummer Knees 3 3,357 07-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo