Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trick or Treat
Tongue BOOOOOOOO Happy Halloween every one.......... And where are my Krispy Creams???????????

[Image: 525vr14.gif] I took them my little pretty
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Tuffy:
Happy Halloween to you also. My breakfast tday was actually 2 Krispy Kreams and a capacino. I got that at the Rutters gas station. I haven't ate a Krispy Kreme is so long, they were good.
I just thought it funny that you mentioned them today, when I actually had some,lol.
Vickie

Cream filled with choc, or raspberry filled, or one of each YUMMMMMMMMM, But looks like AQA ate mine, BOO HOOOO
I'am going to tell Monster, she knows how much I love them and she will get you AQA!!!!!!!!

Vick, That is my kind of breakfast !!!!!!

Hey now, you just wait one minute before you turn that blue monster loose on me. You know dern good and well that was not a night owl that took your Krispy Kreams. Besides I am an [Image: 53omrh0.jpg]. You believe me don't you????
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Tuffy
They didn't have many choices when I got there. I had glazed white cream filled. I also like the chocolate cream filled but they didn't have any. I normally only have coffee lately, and when I go to work breakfast is coffee and then a weight loss shake. Since I've been off work(since the accident), I haven't been eating hardly anything, but today I had blood drawn early, and then stopped to just get the cappacino, when I seen the Krispy Kreams. I'm a bad girl, but I need to allow junk every so often, it's a comfort food.
I'll make you a deal, I'll send you some of them, and you send me a rum cake,lol.

AQA
I don't believe that the angel picture represents you very well, I think you did get her Krispy Kreams and ate them. Now Monster will get you if your not carefull,lol.

Take care you guys
Vickie

i cant see very good but hubbie says i can nsee that k.kream sign a mile away th estore next to my surgan has them so you know where i go
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

hmmmmmm I could have used them as I ran out of candy by 7 pm and had to go get more and make more spell bags for the kids and still ran out - so started handing out $1 bills .............. last night.

What fun it was to see all the cute little kids last night dressed up in costume - but it was fun to see my puppy scared and hiding under the bed as well just from me dressed up - but AQA I didn't see you snap my picture last night.

Twick or Tweat !
LillyWink
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

hey pooh can i come trick or treating to your house i didnt get any trick or treaters i was bummed well i wasnt in good shape last night anyway but was expecting some i guess i will just have to eat all the candy i bought....I live in a summer place were there are mostly just summer homes but i live here all year round alot of the people dont i guess thats why

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yoga to treat pain California_Help 1 2,337 08-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Trick or Treat....... bronco54501 1 2,062 10-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: jayne
  whats your favorite carnival treat? jayne 3 6,335 06-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Last Post: chrischris