Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have to Take Some Time Away

Prayers are going up for you and your grandma , Mel. Please post when you get blood results. As pooh, I have been concerned about the excessive use of Tylenol and NSAIDS. They can both cause some real problems. Feel better.

CAP

Mel,
I'm very sorry about your grandma, she will be added to my prayers. Please, let us know how your MD appmnt goes....and take all the time you need to get your health back under control.
Prayers for you & grandma, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Mel,

That is a long time to be having the symptoms you have described........I know, have had my share lately. I hope the doctors are able to find out your problem. I will keep you and your Grandmother in my prayers. Like I was told by everyone on here, take care of you right now.

I still have not gotten my blood work results since Monday so I will call the doc today. Blood cultures take longer than regular blood work.

Praying that all will be well with you and your family. God Bless you sweetie and take good care. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Me, just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you.

Would just like to thank everyone for there prayers as they are needed very much at this time...I was finally able to speak with my grandmother this morning from the hospital and had to hold in my tears till i got off the phone as i wanted to sound like i was in good spirits for her sake......She means more to me then anything in this world and to know i cant be there right now is tearing me up inside..I wasnt going to come back on here for a few days...BUt needed to get my mind off of it for a few minutes...Me and her usually talk about 2-3 times a day and i am missing that alreadySad As far as my health goes right now i am in way better condition then her and i am waitingn to her later on about tests they are doing on her right now...I may have to take a trip to NY for a few days as i cant sit here knowing she is this sick...Thank again and please keep her in your prayers everyday...she is one in a million..MEL

I lost my grandma 20 years ago and still miss her to this day....Tell your Grandma she is being prayed for all over this great land
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks so much jayne i will do that trust me...I could not even imagine loosing her she is needed and loved so much...MEL

Mel, Thoughts and prayer coming your way for you and your Grand mother, Hoping you are both soon on the way to recovery and feel better.

mel you take care of yourself too-were praying for you and yours
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Thanks tuffy..Im trying to hang in there as best as i canSmile always appreciate the prayers