Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacteria... Stop That Germ
it is also the best flea soap around unless you all would use lye soap I could fix you all lye soap it will kill anything.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne I agree about kids needing to get dirty. I always told mine, God made dirt, dirt won't hurt. Of course you have to be careful, but normal everyday germs aren't superbugs yet. Notice I said yet. I have never been able to use Ivory soap. For some reason the soap that's 99.4% free of everything bad, breaks me out. I know, I am backwards!

I have used ivory soap for years and its wonderfull so is the baking soda , i am almost done with my fall cleaning except for the windows ..Anyone wanna help with the windows..Im gonna try the vinger and paper i think pooh suggested that i have never tried that..Windows are tomorrows job LOL

mel - it's a vinegar water solution - but it's been so long i forget what the measurement it to mix it correctly - maybe there is a recipe in one of the links that badboy posted. Then newspaper - not papers from a magazine as they don't work as well because of the type of paper they are.

It's something we used to do when I worked in a restaurant and I had the recipe at one time but with all the moves over the years I kind of lost it.

As far as some planting tips when spring gets here - remind me and I will give you all some for some more colorful flowers, etc.

ok pooh sounds good i will look on that site that badboy had if not i will google it ..i would love tips for planting colorfull flowers...Right now i am getting ready for halloween and thanksgiving then my fav xmas yay..

another good solution for windows, mirrors, pictures, even auto glass is 1 Tablespoon cornstarch disolved in 1 quart warm (not hot) water and dried with newspapers or paper towel. no streak and leaves them silky feeling.

Thanks bad boy! funny I learned about vintager from believe it or not Martha dear Martha S it disinfects almost as good as bleach like 1 or 2 % less and Hydrogen Peroxide is really good also there are allot of uses for it I had a web sight for it but it is lost.
Growing up we had spring and fall cleaning everything was cleaned walls and floors, china crystals EVERYTHING but it worked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alzebik stop spamming this site California_Help 5 2,947 12-11-2018, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Vestin
  How to stop fraud against the IW California_Help 16 11,098 11-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  Stop bodybuilder1958 4 3,904 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Prayers to stop oil spill backache 40 24,868 06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Wacky Wallenda’s And A Sarasota Skywalk Stop Work At WorkersCompensation.com Offices admin 22 12,171 02-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: jayne
  A White Blood Cell Chases Bacteria...Totally Awsome! Wink 7 4,344 12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  CBS Didn't Stop Him Bummer Knees 11 9,088 06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Last Post: MJC
  vickie stop RNvic 6 4,479 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
Last Post: hurt at work