Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this legal?
Short and simple:::: You feel as it is a MAJOR Threat to you and your family. You are being Stalked.They have a GUN, Make a Citizens ARREST!!! (make sure you bring your gun).After the smoke clears,File an Injunction to keep them a minimum of 500 feet away from you and your property.It doesn,t matter what state your in ,It,s still Stalking, and that,s just for opener,s. As Limbo said,,, Yes, This is ILLEGAL.
On The Road to Recovery

I have a question, when the i/c has a person being watched or followed, are they obvious or do they let you know. I have read a few post that the person said they knew they were being followed and now, in your case, they are obviously not hiding themselves from you. I was just curious, if that is neccesarily the case or do they also follow/watch people with out being obvious. Also, do they read these type of boards, and if so, what type of info. would they use against a person.

Thanks.

Personally with my injury of my hand/wrist/shoulder, i could care less if they watch me do anything outside my home. I know what people are saying as far as their privacy being invaded which is wrong, but if they want to spend their day watching me, maybe they could offer me a hand bringing in my groceries after i come in from food shopping..........lol
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

foster -

sometimes they make themselves well seen other times they don't

As far as reading these boards and using it against you - they still have to prove that the person posting is you and not some other injured worker.

All I can give you is some advice -

don't communicate with your adjuster via e-mail - you can have them -email you stuff for written verification but I would never respond to such e-mail myself.
I actually preferred that my adjuster didn't have my e-mail and she dealt directly with my attorney so my attorney had everything in writing. This way the IC had no way of getting your ISP of billing info - unless you set up a free account like yahoo or hotmail just for that reason.

any communication via e-mail with your attorney in most states is still considered attorney-client privileged and therefore the defense has no right to those e-mails. (The defense on my case tried to get copies of all the e-mails and was shot down because of attorney client privilege) This of course may vary by state laws - make sure you check with your attorney first.

Make sure you get copies of all doctor reports yourself - don't rely on the defense to hand them all over to your attorney or your attorney to get them all. I had a situation where a doctor wrote 2 reports for the same visit and the defense only turned over 1 report. It wasn't until my attorney mentioned the other report that they said oops yes there was 2 reports - and that was after I told my attorney when I got the doctors reports from the office.

It is small game season in PA right now. It sounds as if you live out in the country. I don't have the PA Game Commission laws in front of me just now, but I'm pretty sure you are not permitted in the woods during hunting season, with a gun if you do not have orange on. If they claim they are hunting, they are not permitted to be within 150 yards of an occupied building because of safety zones unless they have permission from the owner.You on the other hand are permitted to hunt within your safety zone, if you have a PA hunting license , and follow all of the rules. Put safety zone signs up right away. Do you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon? If not you may want to go to your local sherrifs office and obtain one.Your best bet is to get the PGC on them. Believe me if you have game wardens like ours they will get them if they have to sit in the woods all night. The game commission is relentless especially if you hear shots in a safety zone and they catch these birds breaking the law. They will get in trouble if they are in a safety zone, within 150 yards of an occupied building with a gun, not wearing orange, having the wrong caliber weapon. My son was walking through the woods one day, he was not hunting, but I always made him wear orange during any hunting season. He did not have a gun with him, but the PGC stopped him for not having a license on his vest. We got out of it, because we could prove that he had just gotten off of the school bus and was walking home without a gun, but they gave us a hassle about it anyway. backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

lfoster21 Wrote:I have a question, when the i/c has a person being watched or followed, are they obvious or do they let you know. I have read a few post that the person said they knew they were being followed and now, in your case, they are obviously not hiding themselves from you. I was just curious, if that is neccesarily the case or do they also follow/watch people with out being obvious. Also, do they read these type of boards, and if so, what type of info. would they use against a person.

Thanks.
NO AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY DO NOT NOTIFY YOU THEY DIDN'T ME I JUST HAPPENED TO CATCH THEM.THEY ACTUALLY CAME OUT AND SAID THEY WERE PA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION WATCHING FOR TANKER THEN THE NEIGHBOR CAUGHT THEM FILMING IN MY HOME FROM ACROSS THE STREET AND THREW THEM OFF OF HIS PROPERTY.THATS WHEN EVERYONE HERE FIGURED THEM OUT THEN THEY CAME IN IN FULL CAMO THE LEAFY KIND THAT IS REALLY HARD TO SEE BUT MY GAME CAM IS MOTION ACTIVATED AND HE DID NOT COVER HIS FACE AND HIS VIDEO CAM.THAT THING HAD A TELESCOPING LENSE ABOUT 8 INCHES LONG THEY COULD SEE A MILE W THAT THING PROBABLY.YES THEY DO LERK AROUND IN THE TREES W/OUT NOTIFYING YOU!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it legal? tinainky 4 1,450 03-30-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Is a pre-date legal? bodybuilder1958 2 4,748 04-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: 1171
  legal question... highdesertguy 6 7,338 08-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Should I seek legal counsel Rusty1960 1 4,145 08-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Is it legal to have a friend go to the appt.w/me firechick 16 12,236 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Lilly
Rolleyes Is this legal? DiscDude 53 34,881 07-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  is it legal bluebible1968 1 3,118 06-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post: nauticalgurl1
  is this legal? blake 27 15,894 03-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Last Post: blake
  IME, Is this legal? Bummer Knees 22 15,181 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Legal or fraud? Thunderbolt 8 5,471 05-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post: hurt at work