Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallagher Bassett
Has anyone had any dealings with Gallagher Bassett or Omni investigations? I was injured a few weeks ago and they denied my claim already. A company called Omni keeps calling me. When I googled the phone number it comes back to a PI firm called Omni. From what I have read on the internet it looks like it will be a long fight.

Not sure Mr. Hanna

But did you do .org or .com or .gov? that can make a big difference. Oh never mind I see you gooled the phone number and not the name.. You got me with that one. But you do know that if they have any doubt the will put an investigator on you to try and see if you are faking.

Sounds like the insurance company has you under surveillance. The surveillance company often calls the home if they don't see you to make sure you are there.

or they could want to take a statement.
Gallagher is a third party administrator that handles claims for self-insured employers. They have larger operations in the western US.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:or they could want to take a statement.
Gallagher is a third party administrator that handles claims for self-insured employers. They have larger operations in the western US.

Why would the PI require a statement? I told him to contact my attorney.

Claims require information.
If it's litigated they'll take your deposition.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.