Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atf depisit
I have the medical part open and a deposit in the ATF. my question is about WCL 32a. What if I was never offered a chance to have a closure? I want to do it but I don't know if I have the legal right. I don't have lawyer. I would not want to lose my medical part

What did they say when you asked them?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Good afternoon. I never asked and they never asked me. that matter has not been discussed

I believe The AGGREGATE TRUST FUND Is administered by the New York State Fund.
It only handles the disability portion of your benefits. While it may not allow a “settlement”, they may have a commutation provision that allows a lump sum calculation & payment of those funds.
Contact them for information.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Before calling the atf I wanted to know more about what options I have, but there is not much information, there is also the medical part, I want to keep it but it is difficult when the carrier has to approve the treatments. I thought that after my PPD classification I could rest from this. but it's like a nightmare that never ends

Serious injury can be a life altering event and for many a fearful future.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Yes you can dismiss your atty. Serious injury can be a life-altering event and for many a fearful future.