Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witz end
NYS-had a conversation with my lawyer a couple months ago and I’m a worried about what he said. I got hurt in 2010 and have multiple body parts involved. My doctor has me at 75% but I still haven’t reached mmi. It seems every couple weeks something changes. My lawyer told me he’s afraid that the comp board might decide that the carrier has paid enough over the last 10 years and I might not get a settlement. He told me that because I’ve signed up for Medicare that I have to leave my medical open or I have to have a MSA. I’m just just so scared that the comp board could rule everything could be over before I’m at mmi with no settlement. I’m also looking at Another surgery in the near future. Thanks for any help

Thats not how benefits are awarded. Do you think your atty is tired of your case? They could be setting up an excuse. Are they willing to appeal if your request fo benefits is denied?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I’m not sure if they are sick of my case or not but I’m thinking maybe I should at least talk to another attorney. Thanks 1171