Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever have to report your lawyer to the State Bar?
Exclamation 
Fellow Forum Members,
Unfortunately I live in a very small town in a very rural area and made the mistake of hiring a small town lawyer. Now I could tell you all the dirty little details, but the point is I made a complaint, was contacted by a manager , and within 24 hours I was assigned to an investigator. They told me they were taking my complaint very seriously (I skipped a 2-3 week part of the process). The deadline for all evidence for both parties is tomorrow and I had all mine in yesterday so good on that count. When it comes to legal and medical files and communications I don't play around so I was able to provide everything they asked for. Since receiving a notice from the State Bar my attorney has done a 180 and is all of a sudden doing his job well (which I'm grateful for). I guess I'm just curious if any of you have made it to the State Bar Investigation stage and how things turned out for you. Or if you have a bummer attorney story you want to share I can relate for sure Smile
"Spread love everywhere you go." - Mother Teresa​
I am not a professional and I live in California. I've been in the system 93 months and counting so I've been around the block a couple of times.

A client also has rights if atty fraud is suspected. Comp fraud can happen with any party. Contact your local district atty for help.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NC State WC employees and State Employee bonus CuriousOneNC 1 2,904 01-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Last Post: 1171
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 5,936 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Do you want a state by state forum? admin 55 40,656 04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  drs report from lawyer inpainokla 6 2,877 01-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  injured in a state other than resident state glondon 3 6,803 11-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt