Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on with WC doctors appointments?
Hi I am curious what is going on at doctors appointments in the work comp system. Are they limiting people in the waiting room, for example?

My vet is having people wait in their car and they only allow one person in at a time to limit exposure. I was curious what is going on at doctors offices who treat injured workers.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

i went to my dr appointment. i was only one there besides dr and secratary.

Hi, my appointment was cancelled and then I got to see my PTP, but it was only myself and the PTP, had to wait in my car until they were ready, got a call to come in to the office from the parking lot .... Scary times

Stay safe.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical appointments Mandarin 4 1,717 10-30-2016, 01:30 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Doctor appointments Scooter123 12 5,430 09-23-2014, 08:48 PM
  Getting appointments started for surgery bagpussinamerica 5 3,756 03-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Last Post: grumpyone
  Company & Dr. appointments? Puttintange 3 2,382 04-17-2008, 11:47 AM