Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC California
Does anyone know if there has been a change to W/C as far as having to travel over 100 miles to a deposition? The last time they came to my area and now I'm being told that I have to travel to them and that there was a change in the W/C laws ... can't find any info on this. ..

Thanks in advance

(12-05-2019, 11:17 PM)Flipping fran Wrote: Does anyone know if there has been a change to W/C as far as having to travel over 100 miles to a deposition? The last time they came to my area and now I'm being told that I have to travel to them and that there was a change in the W/C laws ... can't find any info on this. ..

Thanks in advance

I have not seen/heard anything about it.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(12-05-2019, 11:58 PM)1171 Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 11:17 PM)Flipping fran Wrote: Does anyone know if there has been a change to W/C as far as having to travel over 100 miles to a deposition? The last time they came to my area and now I'm being told that I have to travel to them and that there was a change in the W/C laws ... can't find any info on this. ..

Thanks in advance

I have not seen/heard anything about it.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171, yes I've been trying to find out what changed, can't find anything on it .just don't understand why my attorney would say that it changed and yet there's no information stating so ...
Guess I'll speak with an information officer at W/C

Thanks again

See code of civil procedurepart 4
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.