Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spinal cord stimulators have a 30%-40% complication rate
https://www.asra.com/asra-news/article/2...aGiK_Wv-Tg

While this procedure is often times described by doctors as minor it is still a spinal surgery. My suggestion before having one off these implanted you visit a failed spinal cord stimulator group and see what those patients experienced. I did and it was shocking, and speaking of shocking many were shocked by their devices and some even when it was turned off. One patient stated the device cooked his insides including lungs and some organs. Other complications included increase in pain paralysis and even death.

I think a 30%-40% complication rate may not be accurate as many complications go unreported. Even so, this is extremely high and I don't see how they can have these on the market.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CA WC removing spinal cord stims from MTUS California_Help 0 2,364 09-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Spinal Cord Stimulator Cervical_Fusion 7 4,146 01-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  RSD ALERT! Support group lots if info. Stimulators medications etc. Spring 7 4,321 05-31-2007, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Pooh