Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC California
Hi all, so here's something that I find interesting, so the IC started my TTD payments, took them a month to get it to me ,but they went back to 2015 salary, how is that even possible? Of course I've had to submit my W-2 for 2017 and paycheck stubs .there was a hearing scheduled for yesterday, but got cancelled due to the defense showing a check was mailed to me for payment. No penalty for being a month late ,but I'm hearing that I'll get that 10% at some point, which I don't believe.

Thanks Again

Rate Depends on your date of injury.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171, date of injury is 06/2017.

IF you are not at max rate, you need to submit earnings data for year prior to injury. W2’s, wage stubs, etc. and request recalc. Keep copies.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

P.S. since you have done that once already you need to file for penalties. Separate penalties for each offense: wrong rate, delayed payments, failure to pay automatic penalties. Advise them in writing you will file for wcab ordered penalties.
Also file with audit unit:
https://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/Audcomp.pdf
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171, will do !!! It's rather annoying that the bookkeeping from my previous employer is so far back ,I'm guessing that the IC got thier information from my employer. Either way it's so wrong to the injured person who has had to wait for months to even get TD payments and it's the wrong rate.

Thank you

Make sure your doctor continues to confirm your TD status in writing.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Calif help, Yes I'll make sure my doctor continues on with the TD. I have appointment with the QME in a few weeks and I'd like to wait on that at this point. Since the IC is not paying me correctly and waited a month to get a payment is ridiculous although I'm happy about finally getting payment. My PTP is really upset about the IMR.

Thanks Again