Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Medicare Set-Aside Webinars presented by CMS
FYI

CMS will be hosting two webinars to highlight new Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside(WCMSA) Electronic Attestation Enhancements. The first webinar, to be held on October 30, 2019, will be for Medicare beneficiaries and their representatives. The second webinar, to be held on November 6, 2019, will be for Professional Administrators. Complete details for the two webinars are available in the Downloads section of the Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements What's New page on CMS.gov.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Details of CMS WEBINAR:

Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside (WCMSA) Electronic Attestation Enhancement Webinar
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
CMS will be hosting a webinar to discuss recent enhancements to the Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Portal (WCMSAP) which will allow Medicare beneficiaries or their representatives to submit annual attestations electronically for approved WCMSAs. The webinar format will be opening remarks by CMS followed by a presentation of the changes.
Date: Time:
Webinar URL:
and
Conference Dial In: Conference Passcode:
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 1:00 PM ET

https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coordinatio...0-2019.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I know there are several on this site who have posted they are working towards C&R and have Medicare.

Thank you 1171.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.