Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QME question
So the whole QME time limit as not an issue for you at all.
Sheeesh!
I gave you 3 posts and researched a title 8 link just because you were curious....
Entertain yourself some other way; there are others out there that actually need help.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

[Image: logo-1.png]
With experienced educated writers, many of whom hold PhD degrees, you can be sure that no matter the topic, we can write a brilliant thesis for you. We have a very specific process, our writers are familiar with various writing styles and our Thesis writing help in Dubai, UAE are specifically designed to help you succeed. Professional Thesis writing help in UAE for PhD, DBA and Masters Students.

[Image: GULF-LOGO4.png]
Before one can commence writing a medical dissertation you must first have original authentic content. Medical Dissertation Writers in Dubai, UAE are experienced in providing unique medical dissertation by doing research and writing from scratch. Medical Dissertation Writing Company in Dubai, UAE has experienced dissertation writers who only provide unique content to the client.

(09-28-2019, 01:07 AM)1171 Wrote: So the whole QME time limit as not an issue for you at all.
Sheeesh!
I gave you 3 posts and researched a title 8 link just because you were curious....
Entertain yourself some other way; there are others out there that actually need help.

I think you are misunderstanding my question, time is the issue, once the QME gets the tests results back that he ordered, how long does he have to complete his final report, 30 or 60 days before his report is due?

I am in NY, from my own experience, you can call the assistance telephone number which usually comes in the letters you receive from workers compentation. I don't know, but I think what happens with your IME is unusual. The complicated thing with the claims of injured workers is that the lawyers do not explain anything and the paralegals are always busy, for example in this forum you can understand and clarify many doubts, but having an IME without complete medical records is strange