Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida wc, doc ignoring symptoms
So here is my story. I was working for a tree company and had an accident, an aerial lift (the bucket used to raise trimmers in the air) was dropped onto my head due to the negligence of my supervisor (he was operating the bucket at the time and his spotter was AWOL). After months of complaining wc finally gets me an mri for my neck and I'm ordered pt for the injury to the neck and pain radiating down both my arms. From the start I have been complaining about burning pain between my shoulder blades, pain radiating from the shoulder blades to the arm pit to the pectorals and burning on the inside of my biceps...on top of gi issues starting with constipation and becoming impacted and after multiple enemas I now have hemorrhoids due to said gi issues and a cyst in my spinal cord (among other things the doc professes was pre-existing). Now over 14 months later (haven't seen a check past my last pay check + 10 wks of benefit pay), I'm being forced to settle or lose everything but I still have those issues...the complaints that were stated but never addressed, that I don't want to sign away until I get them addressed but how can I do that?

You can take your evidence to the comp court and let the judge decide your future benefits.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

you are NOT forced to settle; it may be a difficult decision but its still your choice to sign off on a settlement or go to court.
Those are the choices the legal system allows; you are entitled to your day in court.
no matter how bad your situation is you can still try to persuade the judge of how you’ve been wronged.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  City Ignoring Dr. Restrictions Bubbablue 3 635 07-16-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Ignoring RFA'S Shadow 22 6,045 02-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  Getting answers when the cause of symptoms is unclear horizon 5 2,854 06-21-2014, 12:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Claims adjuster now ignoring my doctor AxedmyAtty 3 5,863 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Return to Work and symptoms are worst fit4teen 14 22,358 02-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: fit4teen
  Insurance Company Ignoring Order mikeb 4 4,377 02-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Last Post: backache
  injury symptoms have moved......is that possible? bagpussinamerica 2 2,851 09-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt