Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMI
It sounds like there has been some mis-communication with the doctors office. Its the attys jb to fix it.
You need to get on the phone with your atty and have them get your scripts and visits restarted.
You may have to think about switching attorneys. Have a couple atty names names in mind when you talk to him. Give him a deadline before you start calling around.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

For some time I tried to change my lawyer. but I think that dividing your profit with my current lawyer is not interesting for a new lawyer. In a couple of months I have an audience where doctors will testify and decide my disability. and I trust that the last decision is made by the Judge. The communication with my lawyer in little or none, never explains to me what happens before or after a hearing or an IME. An injured employee is only numbers. I understand that it is a business like any other but for me it is emotionally exhausting. Leaving me without medical attention was too much, and wanting to convince me that it is because I am MMI is ridiculous. Any way they can't do much if I keep on not closing my case until a judge decides my raiting and future medical attention. If I don't get out of it quickly, it will end up affecting me more emotionally and I can't allow that. thanks for answering. You don't know how much I appreciate it. blessings always.

You’re welcome. Terrible that you are at the mercy of such an unhelpful attorney.
I suspect the audience will not go as you are expecting. Its unlikely anyone will testify but you.
But ifyou do you can state your wishes for the court to award you future treatment as well as your disability.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Big Grin 
If they decide for me I will be unemployed, without medical attention and sick. my situation will be "color de hormiga brava"