Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMI
Hello, the orthopedic surgeon of the spine, the orthopedic surgeon of the knee, the doctor treating physical therapy and the IME Dr, declared me MMI. With different opinions. I have an audience very soon and I was asked to fill out the lwec form. My question is that if I could already obtain permanence? And what does that mean to me? I am also worried that in the report of the last ime there are errors that were not rectified I do not know how bad that is, for example that I did not use any orthopedic device, or that I did a cervical MRI a few months ago, and the last one was 3 years, report of a doctor who do not know who he is and some other things. Not to mention that his opinion is very different from my Drs. I don't know what to expect. and if I become ppd. How is that determined

Maximum Medical Improvement means the injury has reached a relative unchanging state and is ready for determination of the extent of permanent impairment.
Not every fact contained in a report is critical to a finding of permanent impairment. One would have to review the details of the report to determine what findings the physician is relying on to support his conclusions
You can retain an atty to represent you at any time..
You can review the impairment guidelines here
http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/main/hcpp/...erview.jsp
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

thanks for answering. I have a lawyer. Don't talk to him but talk to someone in his office. From what I understand, no rectification was sent, only the insurance was informed of the error

You can have your treating doctor review the offending report and issue a written opinion as to what is in error or been left out.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

have no idea what happened in the hearing today. How long the MMI reports to be valid ?.. ...

(09-13-2019, 10:23 PM)confusedNY Wrote: have no idea what happened in the hearing today. How long the MMI reports to be valid ?.. ...
until either party deems it reasonable to need an update
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.