Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File reconsideration, removal or writ
I have not received the judge’s order but it says findings and order on the website.

What should I file to have my case review by someone outside of my local wcab?

I’m appealing base on:
1. The employee handbook does not have my signature or the violation they terminated me for listed into evidence.
2. There’s no evidence I was terminated for cause. There is a separation letter to EDD saying I violated the employee handbook on the date I was terminated. This was 3 months after I was terminated.
3. The HR rep who terminated me testify the procedure I didn’t follow is automatic termination and she was aware of the violation the day after but did not act on it until 40 days after. I was injured a month after the handbook violation in question.
4. There was an internal report dated two weeks before I was injured that did not state I violated any procedure. The HR rep testified that she made her based on the supplemental report which was sent to her 3 days before she terminated me.

I know they won’t release any of the transcript until after the 20th day. Hoe do I get that.

How do you know it was not in your favor?

It is my understanding you have to exhaust all appeals at wcab before you can file a writ in another court. That is all I know. You need to ask an I&A officer about next course to take.

Best of luck.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(08-10-2019, 05:41 PM)California_Help Wrote: How do you know it was not in your favor?

It is my understanding you have to exhaust all appeals at wcab before you can file a writ in another court. That is all I know. You need to ask an I&A officer about next course to take.

Best of luck.

I went to the wcab and picked up a copy. You see these kinds of things on tv but I never imagine I would be a victim. I know why I could not find any attorneys to take my case. It was many because I didn’t want to take my case off calendar. It was because everyone knew what the outcome would be.

It makes me sick to my stomach that my claim was decided long befyi set foot in court. It is a cruel world we live in. It saddens me to know that I lost because of who I am. I thought the trial judge will at least consider reviewing the evidence.

How is it possible that the judge only found 2 facts from 2 full days of trial,

The only way for me to win now is to found a judge

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  File reconsideration, removal or writ Lostandconfused 0 104 08-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  to file (a claim) or not to file BigFish_LittleFish 1 2,389 06-17-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: 1171
  how long b4 i can work after hardware removal? buildergirl1973 8 9,582 01-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Tuffy