Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before considering spinal surgery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_eWkid...ture=share
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

2 friends seen different ortho surgeons.. both were told they had to have surgery.. I had them get a second opinion... 1 didn't need surgery.. just PT to help the neck muscle.. waiting to hear from the other one.....
And I wish I had gone for a second opinion too before my neck surgery..

This does not mean all surgeries are not medically necessary. It just means a lot of them are not.

I wish I would have known about this stuff before I had my fusion tbear.I tree what he said about silence. These things will continue if people do not speak up. I have not been very vocal about my own bad experience with a spinal fusion, but I think that is a mistake.

I hope that things get better for you and a smart doctor figures out where your pain and issues is exactly coming from. I do have a worry that some symptoms could be coming from your neck surgery, just because I had a friend who had a neck fusion and he started having problems walking etc. Neck problems can cause leg problems and so can lumbar. I know you have lumbar problems too. I just hope they look at everything, because you have been through enough.

I thought it was interesting how he compared ortho and Neuro spine surgeons. It makes me think getting an opinion from both might be a good idea if someone has been recommended to have a spine surgery.

I wish everyone could have a doctor like the one in the video. God bless him.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Sorry about typos. I "agree" not "tree". I can no longer edit posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEWARE spinal laser surgery and Outpatient Surgery Centers 1171 3 11,628 05-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Cost of Spinal surgery? martin85 10 16,642 04-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: 1171
Cool "Glossary" Spinal Surgery Bad Boy Bad Boy 0 2,439 01-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy