Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voucher & RTW Offer
California

On 6/20/19, I received the RTW offer forms from my employer, but the date to return to work is 4/9/19. I questioned the date and he said, that was the date we sent you a memo to return to work.

Is it ok for employer to use a memo as the RTW offer and backdate the DWC forms so it falls within the 60-days to avoid the voucher?

Thank you for your help.

The return to work offer can be in any form, verbal, written, text, etc.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Are you going to return to work?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I did return for a short period, within that time, my Supervisors were horrible ... delayed my supplemental pay from April - June 3, due to "clerical error" (4x in 10-mos), really? I have filed 2-grievances. I dread going back as I know they will make my life miserable as if they haven't already.

Other than that I am ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California voucher post SB863 California_Help 0 1,914 07-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Voucher and MSA Collins 3 2,025 10-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Last Post: jayne
MyBB Supplemental job displacment voucher Question? lizdawiz82 4 5,415 07-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: lizdawiz82
  Education voucher One day at a time 4 3,296 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Last Post: jayne