Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC California
California help, I read the manual from the link you gave to me . Seems like the IC still would owe me an explanation for thier actions within the 2 week period, of course I've received nothing from them . Hopefully I didn't miss something in my reading of the manual.

Thanks Again

Hi all, what does approval for ssdi have on WC if any , I know it's 2 different kinds of payments and such ,but I'm being told that it's a huge impact on WC .

Thank you

You have to decide whether to get a medicare setaside when settling future medical care.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171 !! Yes I do have an MSA that is out there, I'm 30 months away from getting Medicare, so not sure how the MSA will play out .

Thanks Again

(10-08-2019, 09:23 PM)Flipping fran Wrote: Thanks 1171 !! Yes I do have an MSA that is out there, I'm 30 months away from getting Medicare, so not sure how the MSA will play out .

Thanks Again

SSDI recipients aren't eligible to receive Medicare benefits until two years after their date of entitlement.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hi all , so does the MSA have any impact on settlement? Since I'm 30 months out and just approved for SSDI?

Thanks again

Maybe.
If you decide to set up a set aside, the carrier may not agree to a lumpsum buyout. No one can predict anothers future actions.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.