Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And The Fight Begins.... NY
I recommend a consult with neurosurgeon of the spine.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Saw a surgeon's RN for first appt and to go over everything. Of course Pain center is being a "Pain" when it comes to my records. I had to mail the release to them because if you don't have a medical appt., they refuse to let you in and was told it can take up to 2 weeks or more... All we really needed was the Nerve Conduction test and report... The RN got another form, had me fill it out and they faxed it to them. If they continue to not send the stuff, I'll have to contact my lawyer.
No problem with SOS giving me my x-rays and scans on a disk.. Just wish both places would share the stuff through Healthy Connect.... but the Pain Mang. place refuses to use it.

But as soon as they get everything, they'll set me up with a surgical consult.....

Had consult yesterday morning. He now wants to put in for a CT Scan and a MRI.. CT is to make sure that calcified bone isn't traveling down my spine. He says the EMG report from the other place confirms the damaged nerve in S-1 to L-5 and it's causing the major problems especially to the right leg... It's messing with my knee but he thinks if he tries to put that problem to Comp, they'll deny everything and we'll be fighting with them for years.... So knee will go under private ins., have me see a joint replacement surgeon and go from there...
As soon as we can get the scans approved and done, we'll be talking about different procedures for my lower back... He knows already I don't want rods and screws...
But with the way NY is right now, Governor has stopped all elective surgeries unless it's a life or death one....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  medical release/buyout? and/ or fight for medical ongoing sahshah 44 39,104 05-17-2015, 07:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Will my lawyer fight for me??? Is there something else I can do to help my case??? kitty 6 7,034 04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Last Post: ace25
  Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling Confusedd 17 17,067 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo