Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And The Fight Begins.... NY
(09-06-2019, 10:06 AM)tbear6410 Wrote: Well... still waiting for the call back from lawyer... That's getting tiring... I called pain mgmt to ask about the copies of the MRI requests that were put in twice.. Wanted the copies for my records and to show the lawyer.. They tell me the requests were never put in... Ok, then why were we told on my second appt that the first one was denied and she was sending in a second one? No one knows.. Ok, then why were we lied to? No one knows...

I guess no one knows anything....
do you really want to know?
can't you guess by now?
ask yourself: when you call why would they make up an answer and tell you something you are anxious to hear but is untrue at the moment?
it happens all the time by those who constantly deal with the public...
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I see a lot problems with doctors offices not requesting things correctly and/or not requesting things at all and then they blame the insurance carrier. I wonder if a lot of your problem may be the doctors office or a combination of the doctors you are seeing and the insurance carrier. Frustrating, but the result either way is you are not receiving treatment.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Well... saw the surgeon's PA today for the MRI report.. yes there are some bulging disks, yes there are a few pinched nerves, arthritis, etc... but not enough for surgery. Was told nothing can be done but live with the pain. Told the PA I've been living with it since 2012...
Sent a copy of the paper they gave me to my lawyer. Now to wait back and see what he says. I do know that since there isn't anything that can be done, the IC will now deny everything and may not want to pay for un-necessary appointments. Guess it's time to close and settle medical....

Sometimes it takes awhile to realize you went as far as you could with comp.
Hopefully your can close out fairly quickly.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I'm hoping too...   It's been a long 7 years fighting with the IC on everything and I'm just tired...  Thanks for the help also..  As soon as I hear from my lawyer, I'll let ya know... and the continuation of the IC circus...

Update:  Lawyer agrees that it's finally time to close out medical.  He is going to put in for a high number and see what they come back with.  Told him that since there is nothing more that can be done, I don't really want a MSA...  Also submitted my last Mileage Form.. they usually pay me that real fast..

Lawyer submitted the paperwork last month... so far, hasn't heard back on a counter offer or anything else.... not even my last mileage form... so it's a waiting game still....

Everything takes longer when employees use vacation time during the holidays.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

tbear how are you able to edit posts? I have not been able to for over a year, or send pm's.

I hope you hear something soon. Everything takes too long in wc.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

1171 does the edit feature work for you?

Calif... all I do is click the EDIT button then Full Edit and it works... I've tried the Quick Edit but it doesn't work..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  medical release/buyout? and/ or fight for medical ongoing sahshah 44 37,306 05-17-2015, 07:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Will my lawyer fight for me??? Is there something else I can do to help my case??? kitty 6 6,821 04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Last Post: ace25
  Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling Confusedd 17 16,573 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo