Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
california_Help
are you on line?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

this addy will disappear in 2 days
ftk1jfc@dispostable.com
we can exchange our active email addresses
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Yes. Thank you for the addy .. I will contact you shortly ..

I em you at disposable.

Thank you. I will log-off now and hope to hear from you.

(06-09-2019, 11:09 PM)1171 Wrote: are you on line?

I sent a test email. Did you receive?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

nothing yet...
i'll test as well
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

It is ok. It was nothing that important.

I also don't want to intrude on your privacy.

I do wish the pm feature would work on this site. Some are able to use it because I receive pm's sometimes, but I cannot respond to them as it does not work on my end.

Hope all is well with you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Check your email
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.