Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I go about getting my MMI rating?
It has been 10 days and still no information my MMI rating.
What can I do to get it? Any help would be appreciated on how to go about it..
Attorney says he will contact me five days ago and yet to hear from him, although I know he is working on my case.
Still in limbo has to whether they are going to employ me also 10 days later no answer. No checks bills due...
It ought to be against the law to stop payments until you return to your job or find one. Why are they allowed to do that is my question?

I got the rating from my attorney this week.

Was is that important for you?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(03-29-2019, 03:27 PM)1171 Wrote: Was is that important for you?

Yes it was important to me for many reasons. Now I know my rating, if i am able to return to my same job, if I need to be looking for a job that could accommodate my disability, the list goes on. Is that troublesome for me to ask that question?

How much did it cost you in attorney fees to get the rating if you don't mind me asking, Tinainky?

Atty fees aren’t paid Up front in work comp.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(03-30-2019, 01:01 AM)tinainky Wrote:

Yes it was important to me for many reasons. Now I know my rating, if i am able to return to my same job, if I need to be looking for a job that could accommodate my disability, the list goes on. Is that troublesome for me to ask that question?

Did the rating list your disabilities and how extensive they were?
I’m interested in whether a rating has any practical meaning outside of the benefit calculation.
Thankx for sharing.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(03-30-2019, 11:18 AM)1171 Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 01:01 AM)tinainky Wrote:

Did the rating list your disabilities and how extensive they were?
I’m interested in whether a rating has any practical meaning outside of the benefit calculation.
Thankx for sharing.

Actually it depends, all cases are different so there for I can not give you a clear cut answer on that.Consulting with my doctors, and attorney has proven beneficial in all matters regarding my MMI rating out side of a benefit calculation. As I stated all cases are different. I am not an attorney, but I do have one. ;-)

I was only interested as to whether your rating listed/described your disabilities in sufficient detail to help you to decide on your job or future jobs. Obviously you cannot answer or speculate on every other possible rating ; just your personal experience with your rating.
Thanks
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(03-30-2019, 01:50 PM)1171 Wrote: I was only interested as to whether your rating listed/described your disabilities in sufficient detail to help you to decide on your job or future jobs. Obviously you cannot answer or speculate on every other possible rating ; just your personal experience with your rating.
Thanks

It did have sufficient enough detail to help me to decide on several factors pertaining to my disability. What it would allow me to do or not to do.. Yes it was beneficial in all aspects. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas DD rating versus RME rating danitaw63 3 12,097 11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Last Post: 1171