Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Restrictions Are they serious
seen dr. assistant, no restrictions. Return to work. Are they serious? I do not have no full range of motion in my shoulder,strained neck, Myofascial pain syndrome, DDD severe riduculopathy in neck , Copd, the list goes on and one... What The hell? Is going on? Close to my MMI next month evaluation too... ready for this to end. This is where maybe I get canned. Will call HR tomorrow....

You can file a complaint with the medical board and/or your local district attorney.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

http://insurance.ky.gov/static_info.aspx...&Div_id=10
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(03-21-2019, 01:43 AM)1171 Wrote: http://insurance.ky.gov/static_info.aspx...&Div_id=10

Thanks but this is a step closer to getting my MMI and going after the idiots for denying my neck injury to start with. Called work today to ask them if they had received my return to work letter. I left Two messages on answering machine, and one with the nurse, I have yet to hear anything, so therefore I will go there or call them tomorrow. I will give it my best shot on working, hell I have been a worker all my life, a hard one at that.
I am putting my best foot forward on a possible return to work.
Neck injections again next month too. we shall see if they use me or can me.... GRRR

(03-21-2019, 01:53 AM)tinainky Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 01:43 AM)1171 Wrote: http://insurance.ky.gov/static_info.aspx...&Div_id=10

Thanks but this is a step closer to getting my MMI and going after the idiots for denying my neck injury to start with. Called work today to ask them if they had received my return to work letter. I left Two messages on answering machine, and one with the nurse, I have yet to hear anything, so therefore I will go there or call them tomorrow. I will give it my best shot on working, hell I have been a worker all my life, a hard one at that.
I am putting my best foot forward on a possible return to work.
Neck injections again next month too. we shall see if they use me or can me.... GRRR

No call from HR regarding my return to work. No more checks to be issued. That is how they roll!!! I hope they rot ....

Get a paper trail on asking to return to work. Send a letter certified mail return receipt with your return to work slip and a letter from you asking to return to work. You need a paper trail.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(03-24-2019, 11:12 AM)California_Help Wrote: Get a paper trail on asking to return to work. Send a letter certified mail return receipt with your return to work slip and a letter from you asking to return to work. You need a paper trail.

I went there and dropped the paper off to the HR manager... She said no restrictions i said not for my arm. She then said we will review this and will call me. Congratulations I was told.....I said Thank You.... Refuse to tell her anything about the injury to my neck is still screwed up, They know as well as I do..Now for the call ????
The games companies play with a person livelihood is beyond me!