Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wc mmi
Have been going through worker's comp for the last 2 years my doctors said I reached my mmi which Is 25%. Is that good or bad. I was also wondering if this is when they will try to settle and how much . I was receiving 380.00 a week. I got injured in March of 2017. Any help would be appreciated.

It’s bad if you wanted a full recovery; it’s good if you were thinking you would never work again and have a life full of pain, misery, and doctors.
I don’t know what benefits your state allows.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thankx for posting
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hi I was wknderi g if anyone could help me I was hurt at work on 12/30/18 ended up breaking my tail bone I was off work til 1/13/19 but doctor has me on restrictions since the accident I can o ly work 20 hours a week instead of my 40 plus anyways company I work for has Sedgwick for workmans xomp company I havent been able to get ahold of my aim adjuster thru them at all hasnt returned any calls kr emails I've talked to her once since the accident I was told I qualify for lost wages and that's all I know I have got 1 check in for 148.00 dated for 1/8 to 1/11 which I just got 1 week ago I wasnt at work then so not sure what that was for I've never got her at work before so I'm new to this does anyone k ow the company Sedgwick and the process

(02-27-2019, 09:45 PM)Nickswifey84 Wrote: Hi I was wknderi g if anyone could help me I was hurt at work on 12/30/18 ended up breaking my tail bone I was off work til 1/13/19 but doctor has me on restrictions since the accident I can o ly work 20 hours a week instead of my 40 plus anyways company I work for has Sedgwick for workmans xomp company I havent been able to get ahold of my aim adjuster thru them at all hasnt returned any calls kr emails I've talked to her once since the accident I was told I qualify for lost wages and that's all I know I have got 1 check in for 148.00 dated for 1/8 to 1/11 which I just got 1 week ago I wasnt at work then so not sure what that was for I've never got her at work before so I'm new to this does anyone k ow the company Sedgwick and the process

I'm indiana and work for kroger btw

you are entitled to temporary partial disability e.g. disability is paid only on the wages lost.
you should make sure the employer has verified your reduced earnings with their third party administrator (sedgwick).
you should also complain to them about the poor service and follow up with a written complaint to the claims manager.
you can get limit help on line here
https://faqs.in.gov/hc/en-us/sections/11...of-Indiana

to start your own thread:
http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum....php?fid=4
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.