Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible shoulder tear? Or
Sad 
I notice besides 1 injury my shoulder is bothering me anyone here had a shoudler tear do this sound like that or something else like tendinitis? I'm getting pain in shoulder ..some pain that runs threw shoulder, arm to hands....and can't lay down/sleep on the side of the shoulder that hurts .. it has a STANDING PAIN at all times for a month or so. Alot of popping crackling sounds that can be felt/heard and some of them hurt when it's a hard pop....hard to lift certain things depending angle... Arm feels weak when I tried to take a shower it gets tired quick. Umm pain is front of shoulder...and noticing pain on the outside of shoulder but not as bad as the front... sometimes it feels like a burning sharp pain...mostly a dual aching pain

A medical site may be a better place to get medical nformation.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I agree with 1171. It could be pain radiating from your neck, or thoracic spine or a shoulder injury. I have pain from my neck radiating into my shoulder and down my arm. I don't have a shoulder injury, I have a slight neck problem. A doctor would be the best person to ask. If your original injury is the neck, it can get worse and radiate pain and weakness to arms and shoulder pain too, and can feel like a shoulder injury. I have tight dull pain under my shoulder blade from my neck.

They can do testing to make determination of the cause, like MRI's, nerve tests etc.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(01-26-2019, 09:02 PM)California_Help Wrote: I agree with 1171. It could be pain radiating from your neck, or thoracic spine or a shoulder injury. I have pain from my neck radiating into my shoulder and down my arm. I don't have a shoulder injury, I have a slight neck problem. A doctor would be the best person to ask. If your original injury is the neck, it can get worse and radiate pain and weakness to arms and shoulder pain too, and can feel like a shoulder injury. I have tight dull pain under my shoulder blade from my neck.

They can do testing to make determination of the cause, like MRI's, nerve tests etc.

Thanks, waiting on MRI to be approved by wc , but my injury is my shoulder I had felt a pop feeling while lifting 65lb box.... but I don't know if it's a tear or what.......my freaking hand keeps getting a pain...shoulder is weak weak ....I figure maybe someone here had a shoudler injury and thought they had similar pain

I'm feeling a pain in front shouldn't and outside of the shoudler where the tendons are...it's passed a month and it feels worse as if nerves are acting up ....it seems as time pass I'm having more issues than the initial iniury that was stated I see why some people not say lie but mention more than one injury ...I'm having more trouble now then what I first was having geesh the body is crazy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Meniscus Tear Rt Leg LimpRtKnee 4 872 09-06-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Distal bicep tear in Arkansas Train6336 3 1,633 01-22-2018, 11:34 PM
  Labral Tear Tennessee elifinoasaurus 1 1,501 02-05-2017, 01:39 PM
  SLAP Tear Tennessee dookiestinks18 6 2,523 12-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  rotator cuff tear...please advise :) maggiemae4321 3 4,795 01-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Last Post: workcomptired
  Bulging Disks, Annular Tear, Doctor Says Back to Work Georgedroy 7 13,025 11-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: NYScomp
  Complex Meniscus Tear and Arthritis=WC Covered Total Knee Replacement allison 5 17,593 04-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  R/ shoulder rotator cuff tear jsbbull 2 13,714 03-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jsbbull
Toungue rotator cuff tear Bernie57 0 5,978 03-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Bernie57
Sad Possible Rotater Cuff Tear shortapplespice 3 5,847 01-22-2010, 02:29 AM