Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help
I fractured my left ankle and had to have surgery to fix it .3 weeks later it became infected and had to have surgery to remove the hardware and scrape the bone and scrub the tissue. The put me on iv antibiotics for 10 weeks to kill the infection.
Now I cant walk very well even with a brace.the doctor put me on permanent restrictions.the restrictions are 25 minutes walk/stand,lift no more than 15 lbs.
My work wont take me back with restrictions. I live in California, does anyone one know about how much whole body impairment this might be .and what if any benefits I'm entitled to.

Doctors are given many hours of training to properly apply the AMA guides to rate a permanent impairment. No competent medical evaluation can be performed on a message board. A WPI Is only one step of many used to calculate permanent disability benefits.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thankx for posting.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.