Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qme report
(12-19-2018, 11:49 AM)California_Help Wrote: I thought you had a hearing coming up on this issue? If not you can file an expedited hearing for TTD at the work comp board you have had your other hearings at.Ask an I&A officer to help you fill out the forms if you cannot do it.

Yes, it’s tomorrow. The I&A officer only says to bring my reports and any document I feel might help me to the hearing and the judge will review it.

The judge had to order continuance for today because he wanted to see the qme report. Since the last hearing, the defense is using termination for their reason for denial of benefits.

I probably already asked this question several times so I apologize if I did. I’m just extremely anxious lately.

Can I request a I&A officer to join the hearing?

You can ask but I have never heard of them doing it.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I&A officers are there to provide basic information and not legal advice. They do not represent injured workers in court.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(12-20-2018, 12:14 PM)California_Help Wrote: I&A officers are there to provide basic information and not legal advice. They do not represent injured workers in court.

I meant as a witness. I’ve got my fingers crossed. Hopefully it goes well

Now I know why the defense attorney didn’t show. They sent someone else who has no clue what the hearing is for and attempted to set it for trial.

Now I have another msc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 5,089 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171