Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit questions
So the other day I got a letter from my lawyer. It was questions from the worker's comp atty. Some questions were about the injury some were off the wall questions. What I want to know is how many of these cases go to trial. What the reason for the unnecessary questions. Some of the info they ask me for I know they already have. Some of it makes sense to me, but some of it does not.

Probably standard interrogatories. Likely just a template they print out and send on most cases;
Routine paperwork that helps pad the defense attys bill; but cheaper/quicker then a deposition.
Data on OWC activity including hearings/trials are here
http://www.laworks.net/WorkersComp/Recor...erview.asp
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

So do you think they will want to do a deposition? and it did seem like generic questions.

No, not unless the interrogatories turn up something.
That’s why they use them first.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Ok got you. They look for anything and if they get something they press for more. Well, they asked for a lot of info I know they already have.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lawsuit filed Gabriel's Dad 8 875 11-17-2018, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Gabriel's Dad
  Potential Third Party Lawsuit (New York WC Claimants- please read) ChimarenTaylor 9 12,704 09-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: ChimarenTaylor
  SEARS LOSES $6.2 mil WORKERS COMPENSATION DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT 1171 3 11,946 02-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  3rd party lawsuit in CA.. sontaysyw 5 6,372 11-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post: sontaysyw
  workman comp & 3rd party lawsuit in florida arrowheadfred 2 4,863 10-19-2009, 02:16 AM
Last Post: arrowheadfred
  lawsuit cash advance loans zest4life 12 9,477 03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Last Post: zest4life