Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I need a new Attorney??
Hi,
My worker's Compensation case is in Caliornia.
date of injury: april 07, 2018
I have a status hearing tomorrow Monday november 25 2018.
I saw the AME October 29, 2018. I guess the insurance company is disputing that i have more than my toe injured. A forklift rolled over my foot by a Temp, uncertified driver. The entire top of my foot has really started to hurt.
The insurance co. made an offer about 2 months ago for $1500.00.
This last Wednesday dasy before Thanksgiving the insurance company made another offer of $5000.00
I really dont know whats going on as my attorney doesnt really communicate well with me and offers no advice at all even when i ask for it.
If the AME's report comes tomorrow and says i'm fine what can i do?

Use your health insurance; they should cover care no longer covered by workers comp.
If the opinion is supported by solid medical evidence, then the opinion will be used to finalize and close your claim — as both parties agreed beforehand to abide by the doctors opinion & findings. A change of attys will not change the prior agreement.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(11-26-2018, 11:44 AM)1171 Wrote: Use your health insurance; they should cover care no longer covered by workers comp.
If the opinion is supported by solid medical evidence, then the opinion will be used to finalize and close your claim — as both parties agreed beforehand to abide by the doctors opinion & findings. A change of attys will not change the prior agreement.

I dont have health insurance anymore i was terminated by the company because i failed the drug test that the medical place gave me after my accident. I wasnt given anything for pain at the ER so like an idiot o self medicated. Im on my own. Please advise. Thank you.

You can always self pay for treatment..
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling Confusedd 17 15,275 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  State Attorney or Private Attorney? jdx4 13 10,926 01-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo