Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I expect?
Sad 
So I filed a workers compensation claim a week ago and it just got approved. I'm not sure what to expect from the rest of this process. I haven't heard back from my Claims Handler yet, HR just told me to wait until they contact me. Is that normal?

What did you guys expect when you first started the process? Did it go how you expected?

I'm also getting information from so many different places -- my coworkers, the internet, forums online. All I'm hearing are horror stories. How do I know what's real or who I should trust? I just want to make sure everything is going along how it's supposed to.

Thanks as always for your time.
I'm in Massachusetts.

The more serious the injury the more complex the process.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Are there any major milestones that all WC processes have?

(10-01-2018, 11:09 AM)1171 Wrote: The more serious the jury the more complex the process.

Injury
Notice
Pay/deny
Treatment ends
Close
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(10-01-2018, 02:01 PM)1171 Wrote: Injury
Notice
Pay/deny
Treatment ends
Close

Thanks 1171!

Sure thing. Very basic.
More here
https://www.mass.gov/workers-compensatio...ed-workers
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.