Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwc-1 claim form
(09-08-2018, 05:24 PM)1171 Wrote: providing false information with the intention of denying a claim is considered fraud. you would contact your local district atty to file a fraud report.
you might also have a claim for retaliation or discrimination.
https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/HowToFileRet...plaint.htm
your issues seem complex and you may benefit from legal representation.

That’s probably why they never answer or return calls. I put in complaint above the manager because he don’t return calls either.

It is very complex because I thought my employer would assist me since I was one of the most tenured employee. I’ve worked with that HR rep for many years and he always return calls.

I have someone looking into retaliation but he doesn’t work with workers compensation.

Workers protect workers.
That’s the reason unions were formed many years ago.
That’s also the reason employers and republicans are taking them down.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-08-2018, 11:39 PM)1171 Wrote: Workers protect workers.

We are already at-will and don’t have much to protect us as is.

Thanks for your help.

(09-09-2018, 01:58 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote:

Thanks for your help.

We have more protection than many believe. Here are some links about this that may be helpful to what happened to you with being terminated. In the CA work comp system you have one year after the retaliation/termination to file a 132a in the work comp system. I suggest contacting a few labor law attorney's about your termination and work comp attorney's about your work comp case.

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...?tid=15114
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(09-09-2018, 06:28 AM)California_Help Wrote:

Thanks for your help.

We have more protection than many believe. Here are some links about this that may be helpful to what happened to you with being terminated. In the CA work comp system you have one year after the retaliation/termination to file a 132a in the work comp system. I suggest contacting a few labor law attorney's about your termination and work comp attorney's about your work comp case.

I am passed the statue for lc 132a. Unless there are certain exceptions. That would have been helpful to my case. I have emails from a different HR rep that cleared the misconduct. That’s why I was asking about the Dwc-1 form.

My case is too complicated that some won’t do it and Some will take longer time than I have to give. It’s been over a year so I’m already close to standing by the lights asking for donations.

Thanks for That link,
I

(09-09-2018, 08:15 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote:

Thanks for your help.

I am passed the statue for lc 132a. Unless there are certain exceptions. That would have been helpful to my case. I have emails from a different HR rep that cleared the misconduct. That’s why I was asking about the Dwc-1 form.

My case is too complicated that some won’t do it and Some will take longer time than I have to give. It’s been over a year so I’m already close to standing by the lights asking for donations.

Thanks for That link,
I

You can go down to the workers compensation board near you and ask if an information and assistance officer can sit down with you. They are there to help assist injured workers. Bring the paperwork you have. You can also discuss the 132a. I believe it goes from the last incidence and it sounds like your situation may be ongoing so maybe you did not past the deadline (unknown). You may be able to find a work comp attorney by going to the work comp board and sitting in the waiting area. There you can see them talking to their clients and scope it out. I know a few injured workers who have gotten an attorney this way, picking one up at the boardWink

You can also contact The Department Of Fair Housing and Employment and the EEOC about your termination.

Best to you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(09-09-2018, 10:48 AM)California_Help Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 08:15 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for That link,
I

You can go down to the workers compensation board near you and ask if an information and assistance officer can sit down with you. They are there to help assist injured workers. Bring the paperwork you have. You can also discuss the 132a. I believe it goes from the last incidence and it sounds like your situation may be ongoing so maybe you did not past the deadline (unknown). You may be able to find a work comp attorney by going to the work comp board and sitting in the waiting area. There you can see them talking to their clients and scope it out. I know a few injured workers who have gotten an attorney this way, picking one up at the boardWink

You can also contact The Department Of Fair Housing and Employment and the EEOC about your termination.

Best to you.

That’s a great idea to find and attorney.

I have found that gong to I&A is better than calling them.

Thanks again

(09-09-2018, 01:40 PM)Lostandconfused Wrote: That’s a great idea to find and attorney.

I have found that gong to I&A is better than calling them.

Thanks again

I agree.

Best to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C-4.3 form Andy1689 2 541 08-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Andy1689
  Dr refused to fill out work restriction form Andy1689 8 664 08-26-2019, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Andy1689
  New claim in Massachusetts, do I sign Medical Authorization Release Form??? spoe.eops 3 438 05-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Doctor lied on PR-2 form - CA BB019 18 7,388 06-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Will signing a NOA form preclude me from taking further action against an employer? SoundofSilence 4 3,015 01-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SoundofSilence
  SDI Form 2500A Certification for Cont. Benefits. Please help! neckpain101 1 5,312 08-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Form 36s chico1960 6 9,813 12-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: chico1960
  Change in physical condition form help KT4411 3 6,063 09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Last Post: KT4411
  Will I jeopardize my workers compensation claim if I file a personal injury claim for wanttowork 3 17,121 03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
  louisiana what is a 1009 form for SEB huey42 1 6,359 08-19-2010, 04:59 PM