Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ttd
Should IC start paying ttd benefit if qme reports says injury is 100% industrial related. I’m only disputing the rating.

Thanks

Generally yes, if they agree the worker TTD - unless the QME got the significant facts wrong and they are in the process of having it corrected.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

P.S.
In your situation they still deny the claim based on the personnel action exception—-a QME opinion can,t change the law.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I’m not sure what that is completely but I slip and fell and hurt my back at work. I don’t know if that falls under that exception. They did terminate me when I ask if there is light duty work. The first attempt was for poor work performance that I was aware of because of the year of monthly performance reviews and I had on a performance improvement plan or I can be terminated. I was really upset when I asked to see those reviews and reports.(there was no reports because I was always one of the top performers in the region.) i went into work two days later since she never called back to show me the proof, she decided to fire for misconduct. A violation that 90% of employees violate at least once a day and possible 10 times daily because it was poorly organized.

How can anyone stand up for themselves against these laws that are favorable to the employers and insurance carriers? The burden of proof is on the hard working pay check to check employee. I had no reason to believe that human resource had the power to destroy lives.

Sorry about the rant, I should take to the other section but I just have to let it out...

Who or where can I find out if my claim has the exception? I’m very new to this world of workers comp and had I not found this forum, I would have been swallowed up whole. Thankfully I still have my arms and head out of the jaws of this system and I will find some peace in the end.

Thanks 1171.....i wish i had your knowledge

In a prior post you related you had a stress claim as a result of a firing threat.
Did I misunder stand something? You have never mentioned a slip fall....
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

The slip fall is not an exception. What was the reason for the denial?

I’m glad I found this forum as well; otherwise all these facts would rot my brain and not be a help anyone.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Yes, I’ve only began to understand it. It began when I was being harass to the point where I was losing my mind and ask hr for help. It only made things worst. So he sent me to see a doctor. I didn’t know that by doing that it opened a claim. I was injured later and went to see a doctor and then terminated. At which point I didn’t know about a opening a claim as well. I never knew what a Dwc-1 form was. I don’t remember filing out anything. In my past experience. If I was injured or hurt, I contact hr, I visit the doctor and they treat my injury then I return to work. I didn’t know there was a complex system. I’ve been going to the doctors and just following his orders. This all new to me, I didn’t even know that there was sdi available. As crazy as it sounds and maybe I was foolish To believe that my employer would help me if there was an issue. I’ve never had any issues or been discipline from any employers that I’ve worked for. I’ve worked with the hr rep for many years and he always says that hr is always there if I need help with any work related issues. I asked about the the question about stress becuase I’m concern about my state of mind. It’s been so long that I’m sure it’s past the statute but I felt that i needed to educate myself so I can protect myself and my loved ones. Im a trusting person and been taken advantage of by my boss many times. Some of which are probably against the law but I didn’t know any better. I mean if you can’t trust your boss or human resource from your employer, who can you trust? How can you even look for a new job? It’s been mentally challenging since but some of the information that I read here does give me some relief. At least I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel. It has help me sort out some of the confusion that my mind has been battling. I was worried that I would lose my mind. I have no one or nowhere to turn to so I was happy to come across this forum.

Long story short, I just want to learn and share some of my experience.

Sorry if it’s confusing because I was never a really good writer.

Thanks

You can also get information about workers compensation from the Information & Assistance officer
https://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/IandA.html
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(07-24-2018, 05:21 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote: Should IC start paying ttd benefit if qme reports says injury is 100% industrial related. I’m only disputing the rating.

Thanks

Found where is the local Equal Employment oportunity EEOC in your area
an put the claim.
Problably will be wrong full termination an a violation of the ADA act

They will be happy to help you but take time.
At the end if you are wright they will sue in your behalf or they will say that you have the wright to sue

I do recall going there but the person I talked to wasn’t helpful. Or maybe I didn’t ask the right questions.

Thanks