Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding work
Is there any programs that help you find work?

If claim is ongoing and sdi is exhausted.

I think it would be hard to tell a future employer that you can’t lift a certain weight. If you accept any Job available because a single Parent with kids have to continue to live.

How can anyone survive this process?

Help.... any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

contact your local county social services.
often they are listed in the front of the telephone book under government.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(07-24-2018, 06:28 PM)1171 Wrote: contact your local county social services.

I looked into this option and it’s a great program but it would change custody agreements and open more stress. The cal fresh program can help but would not pay for rent. No rent means can and will change that as well.

I’ve looked into all non profit programs and churches in the area and most will donate food and clothes.

I have no immediate family in this state so temporary moving isn’t an optIon. I can move back with parents but I would have to leave my kids. That is something I can never do.

The last thing left is hope for a miracle. How does anyone survive this system that insurance carriers can drag it out until you completely lose your mind. There is no amount of money that can change or reverse the suffering while appealing a denied claim just because they can.

Thanks 1171,

(07-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Lostandconfused Wrote:

I looked into this option and it’s a great program but it would change custody agreements and open more stress. The cal fresh program can help but would not pay for rent. No rent means can and will change that as well.

I’ve looked into all non profit programs and churches in the area and most will donate food and clothes.

I have no immediate family in this state so temporary moving isn’t an optIon. I can move back with parents but I would have to leave my kids. That is something I can never do.

The last thing left is hope for a miracle. How does anyone survive this system that insurance carriers can drag it out until you completely lose your mind. There is no amount of money that can change or reverse the suffering while appealing a denied claim just because they can.

Thanks 1171,

Over 10,000 people died last year waiting for Administrative Law Judge hearings with Social Security disability.

It's all about the numbers.

So sad...but so true.

Where is our hero???? I somewhat feel guilty that I didn’t understand any of this until i became a victim. I know I can never make a dent but I will definitively share my experience to as many so that no one had to go through this. If not for my children, I might be in psych therapy. The ripple effect goes far behind an injured back. What can compensate for breaking the dreams of your children. To see my daughter give up college because she wants to work to help out with bills. She was accepted to several of the top UC here but suddenly changed and jus wanted to work and take a few courses at city college. There is no compensation for that.

When I see the homeless rates has been rapidly increasing, I can’t help but wonder if they were victims of the workers comp system. I wonder if they don’t want to work because they were also victimized by the employer who they worked so diligently for and ended up being terminated for their financial gain. (I believe that was the case for me)

There has to be light at the end of the tunnel..... I can not picture myself holding a sign at the corner...

(07-24-2018, 09:30 PM)footballfan Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Lostandconfused Wrote:

Thanks 1171,

Over 10,000 people died last year waiting for Administrative Law Judge hearings with Social Security disability.

It's all about the numbers.

So sad...but so true.
Yes, we are a very large country now with over 1million awaiting ss hearings.
10,000 deaths is less then 1%. Given that most in that population are in poor health it is probably not surprising. When economic times are tough like when the bank frauds hit the economy the system overloads quickly.
It still surprising how Many Americans vote for those politicians that want to reduce the safety net for the most needy in our society.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Try to see if any news channel in your area want to help you looking for job an make the denounce.
Also you can apply to jobs an have prove.Apply for desability benefits if you have been out of your job for a year.IF granted disability they have program to get you a job with yours restriction

(07-26-2018, 12:08 PM)path62 Wrote: Try to see if any news channel in your area want to help you looking for job an make the denounce.
Also you can apply to jobs an have prove.Apply for desability benefits if you have been out of your job for a year.IF granted disability they have program to get you a job with yours restriction

Thanks!! I will look into that

Spammer reported
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WC - TTD\PPD and finding a job forumposter100 6 6,058 04-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: forumposter100
  having issues finding a doctor in NW Arkansas 14me 1 4,568 04-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Finding a Doctor Desperate for Help 1 3,939 08-03-2011, 06:19 PM
  Finding Similar Cases d3a4n 2 3,941 07-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Last Post: d3a4n
  I'm having trouble finding a lawyer (california) Imfeelingconfused 12 14,563 09-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Imfeelingconfused
  Need help finding statute :-( NVworker 2 4,026 09-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Last Post: NVworker
  Finding a Doctor that proforms impairment rating evaluations merck 1 11,098 07-11-2010, 10:37 AM
  Finding out status of claims jriggen 2 5,221 08-26-2009, 07:59 PM
  Finding a Doctor (Oklahoma City, OK) gdonwallace 2 8,460 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Last Post: gdonwallace
  finding doctor tony g 6 5,351 04-19-2008, 05:47 AM
Last Post: sparkey