Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCE and DR. Restriction .
Afternoon.
My question is on FCE.
I have been injured 7 months.had ,mri's. Cat scans
Xrsys. I hurt exactly where I hurt in the beginning. No difference except I'm very sure I have not had proper medical. It took WC 2 months to approve WC . my doctor however gave me light duty which my job let me work 5 months then said could not accomidate and sent me home yet others were accomidate in same job. I,think it may be because I got smart and got a lawyer back in Dec. However in these months I have only had two shots one in back other in hip. Did absolutely nothing. No thanks to WC dragging their feet on accepting medical. So when jib sent me home and WC had to pay me the pidly WC payment did I get a call from lawyer saying a WC nurse was now being added to,case. When that lady called me she asked inappropriate questions. I told her sorry I'm not gonna answer you. Only time she ever showed up was ,to see doctor the only appointment this was the appointment where he told me sorry you at end of care I don't feel I can help you with the pain or injury. He gave me same light duty restrictions as before just now at bottom it is checked MMI and perm. And stationary. Then requested a FCE. He gave me a paper with restrictions on it still . Does this mean I still follow his restrictions at the FCE of light restrictions ? And refuse to pick up hard core stuff because I know it will injure me ?
So not only do I still hurt in same areas but now I have to do this exam grrrrr

Attached Files
.png   Capture+_2018-06-29-16-45-37-1.png (Size: 47.93 KB / Downloads: 1)

Generally you have try and perform an FCE function upto the point where you believe you can’t.
The doctors restrictions can be changed/ modified to conform to the FCE results
Those results often form a baseline to help measure recovery.
You did not indicate which of the many work comp systems rules your claim has to follow.
Many systems allow 2nd opinions and change of physician. Ask your atty about those options.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(06-29-2018, 09:06 PM)1171 Wrote: Generally you have try and perform an FCE function upto the point where you believe you can’t.
The doctors restrictions can be changed/ modified to conform to the FCE results
Those results often form a baseline to help measure recovery.
You did not indicate which of the many work comp systems rules your claim has to follow.
Many systems allow 2nd opinions and change of physician. Ask your atty about those options.

I'm not sure what you mean by system rules. I just know after i told lawyer he said he would request it. I know I do a FCE then go back to Dr. And he finalizes the results and we are done according to the nurse,
I just wanted my health back but it seems in all this my areas I hurt got ignored. And to them 2 shots was good enough. The physical therapist who tried to help me and told me u wasn't getting better I suspect. Is the same place ill have the FCE done. Who knows with this place . knowing the company it could be a back yard pit

There is not one set of comp laws for every American.
There are 50 different state systems plus half a dozen for various federal employments.
That why every post of mine says POST YOUR STATE
HereS information for Florida in case your in that states system
https://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/wc/
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr refused to fill out work restriction form Andy1689 8 648 08-26-2019, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Andy1689
  Michigan permanent work restriction question dvande04 2 2,250 05-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Last Post: dvande04
  Does being fired for work restriction count as time loss? mwpdx86 3 2,809 03-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Lifting restriction jky705 2 1,952 02-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Last Post: jky705
  Restriction to Work stella123 1 1,665 12-15-2014, 05:09 PM
Exclamation how to keep my job without changing my work restriction kaydelibs 1 2,776 05-25-2011, 07:44 PM
  permanent restriction/designated dr vs treating dr texasmech 3 6,073 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM