Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IME 1 month after surgery
Thanks for the replies. I emailed my lawyer as soon as I got the letter. He said he would call me the day before the appointment to go over everything. The IME will be about 4 and a half weeks post op. I have had an IME before for a different injury that they were disputing that work was the cause of it so I know the process. It just doesn't make sense that they want to examine me when I'm not even supposed to move my arm at that point but I'm sure they will probably find a way to screw me over.

(05-27-2018, 01:20 PM)Chuckles242 Wrote: Thanks for the replies. I emailed my lawyer as soon as I got the letter. He said he would call me the day before the appointment to go over everything. The IME will be about 4 and a half weeks post op. I have had an IME before for a different injury that they were disputing that work was the cause of it so I know the process. It just doesn't make sense that they want to examine me when I'm not even supposed to move my arm at that point but I'm sure they will probably find a way to screw me over.

I think it is weird as an exam usually includes ROM etc.

1171 sorry to jump on this thread but I am still having issues with pm's. I cannot get to them or send one to administrator.I have not been on the board because preparing for court. Still hanging on by a thread. Me preparing for court against evil doers.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=htt...&FORM=VIRE
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

That's fine. We have to use what's available
I'm not sure board features will return.
Sorry to hear your situation is so precarious. Look after yourself first.
Don,t let them take any more from you or give them more then you can afford.
Surviving is victory #1; anything more is "gravy".
Wishing well.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(05-30-2018, 01:32 PM)1171 Wrote: That's fine. We have to use what's available
I'm not sure board features will return.
Sorry to hear your situation is so precarious. Look after yourself first.
Don,t let them take any more from you or give them more then you can afford.
Surviving is victory #1; anything more is "gravy".
Wishing well.

Thank you 1171.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Third QME Visit next month(California) kibby 55 30,526 10-15-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  One month since injury....waiting Nellie 6 3,388 10-17-2016, 08:14 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  injured on job a month ago (NJ) ree62 3 3,756 09-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Just found out today they closed my case last month & I was not notified by anyone! Sunshine7 26 26,934 06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: angels72
  WC stopped my benefits.. surgery is next month firebird2286 4 5,378 05-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Last Post: firebird2286
  6 month recheck Babebahn 4 3,503 09-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Babebahn