Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benefit denies
[quote='1171' pid='167157' dateline='1524952684']
discrimination is illegal in only the few instances specified; it does not apply to every situation.
to win such a complaint you would have to show/prove the reason for the unequal treatment; not just that it happened.
you were not very specific in your original post and gave no details of the situation.
this is the situation I was receiving transportation for medical benefits,then lawyer for E/C and the adjuster order to suspen transportation services saying that I have a car at my disposition and there is not medical record restricting me for driving.
I made some research and find that those services have been aprove to others employees wit my same conditions in a regular base and never been suspended for any reason and they have never been restricted for driving and they have they own car. Cases with the same lawyer and adjuster representing my company
Probably those terms you mentioned before apply but for me a discriminatory action have been taken only will have to find the reason.

this is the situation I was receiving transportation for medical benefits,then lawyer for E/C and the adjuster order to suspen transportation services saying that I have a car at my disposition and there is not medical record restricting me for driving.
I made some research and find that those services have been aprove to others employees wit my same conditions in a regular base and never been suspended for any reason and they have never been restricted for driving and they have they own car. Cases with the same lawyer and adjuster representing my company
Probably those terms you mentioned before apply but for this is the situation I was receiving transportation for medical benefits,then lawyer for E/C and the adjuster order to suspen transportation services saying that I have a car at my disposition and there is not medical record restricting me for driving.
Probably those terms you mentioned before apply but for this is the situation I was receiving transportation for medical benefits,then lawyer for E/C and the adjuster order to suspen transportation services saying that I have a car at my disposition and there is not medical record restricting me for driving.
Probably those terms you mentioned before apply but for me a discriminatory action was taken agains me only will have to find the reason why this action was take it

and almost for sure one of the reason is money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida WC insurers benefit, injured suffer teryble1 9 5,183 09-29-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: 1171
  WCJ Ignores all of the facts and denies claim offhand jco1971136@msn.com 9 6,138 07-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  benefit review conference texaswy 4 5,291 02-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Late Benefit Check heynow 16 11,935 06-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Last Post: heynow
  Claim denied - Supervisor denies injury report JalavTX 12 21,412 09-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Last Post: jayne
Question Is this a benefit? Maryland mdssweety 3 5,278 07-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Last Post: mdssweety
  WC benefits are subject to UI benefit offsets.(Louisiana) huey42 2 5,152 06-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post: huey42
  Can recoup wage benefit after 2nd opinion? Ladyslipper 6 7,884 02-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Partial disability benefit brettle 2 9,021 10-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Last Post: brettle
Question Age benefit multiplier c0436 1 3,052 08-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Last Post: kate