Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its gonna be an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!
I'd love too....can't promise I'd be able to keep my eyes on the road tho....take your chances huh?

I do now
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne, Alexia and I think that your little princess is absolutely amazingly beautiful. She does have that little gleam in her eye. She will or the boys will give you and your husband a run for your money in a few years... thanks for sharing those pictures. They are priceless...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Jayne, she is beautiful, but boy, you can see the ornery in her eyes!

Jayne,
So how did the Fall Fest go? You gotta be proud of the Little Princess!Smile

shes a little darling
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Pretty girl!!!!!!! What I see is a beautiful little girl that's full of wonder!!!! Hope your day was filled with gladness jayne!!!
Always love your cubs unconditionally...they are a gift from God and someday they'll pick your nursing home!!

it was a really fun day except the storms went north of us and all I got was the aches and pains....took lots of pics wish I knew how to post em Becca said she will come home again next week end to try...isnt there a site some of you post your pics on can I have the addy maybe Bill can do it.lol

jayne do you have office manager..on your computer. If you do, it is very easy to post the pictures. The major issue is to downsize the picture to be less than 500 pixs. To do this, go to your file where the pictue is stored. Right hand click on the picture you want to upload and go down the menu to preview. Left hand click on preview. This will bring your picture up. Then on the meun above the picture .. go to open which will bring up a menu that say word, open manager etc. Click on open manager. That will take a second or two. Then once this is up, the menu on top of the picture will change and you will see on the menu "picture" Click on picture and then scroll down the options until you get to resize. Click on resize. This will bring up the ability to resize the picture. It should be on your right hand side. For me, I am able to just put in 19% and it takes me to the right size. Then save the file and close.

Then when you want to post it, come to the forum, on the bottome of your post there is a browse button. Hit browse button, it will take you to files on your computer. Go to the file where you have your pictures you want to up load. At this point, the pictures are already saved at the right size so just click on the picture. You will see the file name come in to the open window. Then it will go to your browse open window under your post. Once you have done this, hit the add to post to the right of the browse button. Then it will upload the picture on to this forum, but it is still not in your post. At this point, I like to check to make sure that my browser is located in the post where I want my picture to be. Then come back down and just click on the "add to post" button. Now your picture will look like words until you post the reply. Now it is done.

jayne this is how I do it... good luck. I do believe there is a site that others use, I don't know what it is...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

could you explain in okie please............lol I will wait for becca I want her to do a slide show for you all cuz they were so cute all the kids interacting in their dress ups

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink its gonna be a good one 1171 jayne 62 43,932 06-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Its gonna be one of those nights jayne 7 5,481 09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  This is so awesome! Bummer Knees 1 2,164 05-06-2012, 01:53 PM
  This is so awesome! Bummer Knees 1 2,068 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM
  awesome jayne 0 2,309 01-29-2011, 12:53 PM
  just awesome jayne 0 2,576 01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
  awesome video jayne 1 3,266 11-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Jade
  Not gonna be around much jayne 13 10,689 07-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: MJC
  Awesome Message For Fathers........ chrischris 1 3,620 06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
Toungue The Fun Continues (Gonna Write a Soap Opera ) UndercovrAngel 2 4,077 04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: inpainokla