Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stressed
Sad 
Yesterday I attended a status hearing whrre I was told the QME rated me at 22 %. The Qme requested EMG and MRI on low back and left knee which I had A&D for a torn meniscus on June 2016. QmE completed report without having results from tests is this even possible ? I have copies of reports stating I now have a chronic tear of My ACL and surgery is needed. An I also have chronic neuropathy in back and both legs. I have been off work since July 30th 2014. Im just really frustrated that the QME would write a report with 2014 findings and judge would consider his MMI rating when he was the one who requsted the exams. My right knee also has damage because of over conpensation for the 2 years I was without surgery limping around. I have been extremely depressed I feel as though this is unfair today after court I had to stop and pray because I was contemplating driving into the aquaduct.

Talk to your treating physician about your feelings of anger, frustration and suicide. Get a referral for an evaluation/treatment ASAP. These issues are not something you can "fix" yourself; you need professional help.
Contact your atty they can also arrange for an evaluation. If necessary go to an emergency room, they can often get you some help quicker.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(10-03-2017, 11:15 AM)1171 Wrote: Talk to your treating physician about your feelings of anger, frustration and suicide. Get a referral for an evaluation/treatment ASAP. These issues are not something you can "fix" yourself; you need professional help.
Contact your atty they can also arrange for an evaluation. If necessary go to an emergency room, they can often get you some help quicker.

Thank you so much.

Depression is the body's natural response when exposed to prolonged pain.
Some studies indicate that Your body is trying to put you in "sleep mode" as a way to cure the damaged parts.
"Grogginess", solitude, avoidance, reduced energy, irritable, etc. are all manifestations of a body trying to "sleep cure" itself. These are also common symptoms of depression in people who have been injured.
If left unchecked, it can become a chronic and far worse debilitating condition then the physical injury. There are many known therapies that can help greatly if its caught in time. Get counseling and Rx ASAP! Months can make a difference.
https://arstechnica.com/science/2014/08/...content%29
https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/d...nic-pain#1
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(10-03-2017, 01:59 PM)1171 Wrote: Depression is the body's natural response when exposed to prolonged pain.
Some studies indicate that Your body is trying to put you in "sleep mode" as a way to cure the damaged parts.
"Grogginess", solitude, avoidance, reduced energy, irritable, etc. are all manifestations of a body trying to "sleep cure" itself. These are also common symptoms of depression in people who have been injured.
If left unchecked, it can become a chronic and far worse debilitating condition then the physical injury. There are many known therapies that can help greatly if its caught in time. Get counseling and Rx ASAP! Months can make a difference.
https://arstechnica.com/science/2014/08/...content%29
https://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/d...nic-pain#1

I truly appreciate your Kindness and information. Some people do not know that simple kinds words can help thank you again.

You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to give more then just information.
Be Well.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stressed out and waiting rjk1981 2 1,937 03-31-2015, 07:01 AM
Last Post: rjk1981
  stressed and lots of questions in California cowboysdcboys 12 9,864 01-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Froggerman
  Newbie, Stressed, advice please!? bello89 7 5,863 04-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Im New Please Help Stressed dar666 9 4,942 04-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Last Post: AQA