Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about PPI math
I have had an ankle injury and have now reached MMI and was given a PPI rating of 29% loss. It was explained as 29% x 35 = 10.15. The question I have is about the math as the rep I have been dealing with has had a very hard time doing basic math skills and I want to make sure she is adding the correct figures. Her last break down had even more ?? to it. She has indicated the first 10% is paid at the $1633 and the .15% is paid at the higher rate of $1835 = $275.25. Is this correct? I would think it is either 10.15 x $1633 (because that is 1-10 percent and the next step says 11-10%) If the .15 gets the higher amount shouldn't the higher amount be paid on the whole thing?

http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...?tid=10146

Each state has its own comp system. Without knowing yours I can't help.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Guess they figured it out.
Thankx for posting.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thankx for the feedback.
Its difficult to know if they are helpful when there is no response.
Be Well.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.