Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEA to reduce painkiller Rx by 20%...
The Feds let big pharma go uncontrolled with the sick and addicted now having to pay the price of belated attempts to reign them in.
Law suits like that against Purdue pharmaceutical comes long after the barn door has been open too long.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purdue_Pharma
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-18-2017, 02:13 PM)1171 Wrote: The Feds let big pharma go uncontrolled with the sick and addicted now having to pay the price of belated attempts to reign them  in.
Law suits like that against Purdue pharmaceutical comes long after the barn door has been open too long.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purdue_Pharma

Pharmacuticle companies have also infiltrated the non profit patient advocate groups. They give these groups money and in turn ask them to back legislation that may have one or two things that appear to help their cause when in reality the majority of the bill contains language that hurts patients and benefits industry. One such bill was 21st Century Cures Act.

These companies are running amuck.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kentucky legislation to reduce benefits 1171 1 744 04-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Why is there going to be a hearing to reduce my earnings? kitty 3 2,867 03-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post: kitty