Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawyer Ran SOL intentionally/AME Lied
DOJ 01/03/2011 SOL ran on 01/03/16,
,I injured my neck and left shoulder, Ortho-Surgeon after surgery/ find another career, was reasonably accommodated, denied Cervical MRI, Denied request for Neurosurgeon by primary physician, in major pain-they vote me in for shop steward, all hell breaks out after I disclosed unlawful employer practice, they put an all out retaliatory assault, my lawyers do nothing, tell me nothing, i am terminated while out on PLWOP 1yr later, denied my vested medical benefits, UIB, SDI, lawyers do nothing. 2015 get a letter from Insurer instructing me to go to an AME, wife drives me, we go inside doctor tells my wife she cannot be in the office or examining room with me, i notice he has no receptionist or nurse just me and him my goes and waits in the car, he tells me he is not there to exam my neck injury only wants to hear about the shoulder injury, tell him about the traumatic experience of being a whistle blower I tell the guy about my past industrial injury where I smashed and broke my left index finger, two weeks later I get a UK HealthWorks summary and notice the guy rated my neck injury he did not examine straight got him in so many lies, lawyer says he is not a trial attorney I fire him, his boss calls says former attorney no longer at his firm-he will take over case get doctor report and doctor thrown out- he drags my case on past the statute of limitation and withdraws as my attorney, never having had my cervical injury even treated still not treated, what say you?

You have the right to Talk to another lawyer about grounds for atty malpractice claim.
You can also file a complaint about atty performance with state bar.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Is this a California claim? If it is and you have not settled then there is no SOL. In CA there is a 5 year SOL AFTER you settle with a stip and open medical to ad additional body parts, is that the SOL you mean?

Contact other workers compensation attorney's about taking your case. If you are in California I highly suggest taking your work comp records down to the work comp board your case is located at and ask an information and assistance officer to assist you on how to find a doctor. If your work comp carrier has a medical provider network you should be able to go to a doctor on it and get treatment. If you are not a California injured worker every state has their own work comp rules and system.

I do not know why your attorney had you treating at US Health works in the first place as they are in my opinion very insurance friendly. Get a link to your medical provider network and get to a good Neurosurgeon who specializes in the spine not brain if you still need treatment. Do you still need medical treatment and did you ever settle your case? Just because you were denied MRI etc does not mean a new doctor cannot request those things now. Are you back at work as you wrote you have been accommodated. If you are denied testing's etc most private insurance will allow you to use them, just check with them first. Not sure what your question is?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor lied on PR-2 form - CA BB019 18 7,986 06-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  CA QME Doctor for WC ins lied in Medical report dzftvh 6 13,289 06-15-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pistolero65
  IME Lied And I called Him Out PirateGeo 2 2,943 11-18-2016, 01:21 PM
Last Post: 1171
  I think im being lied to or my boss is trying to screw me over. frenchfri47 3 8,321 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  ime doctor lied about my report jammer 16 34,224 09-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  CA: where to begin...UR doctors lying and intentionally delaying treatment popflier 3 6,148 08-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Last Post: popflier
Sad no check since August and lied to by employer and work comp company as to why ecvq28dh 5 6,579 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Last Post: ecvq28dh
  ime dr lied sillyme 26 24,980 11-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Employer lied to my attorney employerissorry 4 4,901 07-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo