Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just told attorney to settle
I have had enough of the WC games and am probably fighting the worst not to mention the biggest company in the world. Wally world would rather pay a million bucks to keep from paying 100 grand + to get me well so enough is enough. I am learning to live with the pain and life is going by me at a fast rate so it's time for me to get off the merry go round.

I have one irrevocable stipulation though...I will NOT sign unless my AME gives me a letter stating I am just fine and need no surgeries of any kind. My attorney said he can't guarantee this will happen and I wanted to know why not since that is what he's been stating all along. If he's so sure I am just fine then let him sign his name to it. This is an unconditional demand and atty was told I will NOT sign without it. Hopefully I can move on to get a decent job and insurance again and then I can get the things I need taken care of fixed.

Just thought I'd update you guys...will still be here, but only becsuse I have grown to love you all so much and I enjoy it here so... Smile

BTW - for those new to the forum I don't recommend doing this. MY case as many others is a nightmare and nothing is moving forward. My atty is a big potty mouth word and I'm getting no where so it's time to jump off and try to live life again Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

i will be praying for the best for you it sure would be a good thing if it would only happen ,may god bless love sweets
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Monster, I understand wanting to finish the games and getting on with your life.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope it will bring peace of mind for you finally...I sincerely hope that they will at least make it worth you agrevasion all this time. the idiots...what goes around comes around...they will get theirs and so will your attorney....for not having you interest at heart....

Monster:

Do what you need to do, but don't settle, just to settle with whatever they offer. Make sure you are provided for. I wish you the best and keep us updated on what happens.

Good Luck
Vickie

Monster, I am there for you in whatever you decide is right for you. I am wishing you the best and praying you get better than the best!

monster as always I want what you think is best for you. my thoughts and prayers are with you...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

go get em you have to put you first
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Monster...Oh how I can understand where you are coming from. Hope you also have a bottom line that you will take for a settlement just as you have set your mind about the part that you are just fine and need no surgeries. Don't let them on to easy. But I know just where you are at mentally....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Will find it interesting to see how your outcome is with the Dr really signing something that says there is nothing wrong with you. But nothing anymore surprises me. Just hope this goes fast and smooth for you...So you can move on. And just maybe find a good insurance that will provide some decent health care to you. Oh I do understand. Bless you woman you deserve it....so my thoughts and prayers will be asking to let you go so you can find yourself sorrowing in this world. You better not leave us....I would just be heart broken....you are part of the deep roots here...it would never be the same with out our little blue monster. You were one of the reasons I joined way back when....You were doing the secret santa....you are the one that was always so postive...and giving and giving. I have never heard a negative thing come from you about another....just caring...tons of laughs...hugs and smiles. So you just can't leave....unless maybe you win the lotto....I can say that cause your chances are so slim I don't have to worry to much....lol Do hope you win big in Vegas...because if you are still waiting on anything from WC you may be waiting for months. And we need to make sure our montser is eating. I know I am rambling.....I wish you the best.

I am praying and pulling for ya Monster.

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have been told I'm fired....lol. bronco54501 5 3,001 04-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Worst Joke CompBob! Ever Told admin 5 6,062 06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Wink
  I've never told anyone, not even Admin........ chrischris 14 8,444 05-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Regrets
  Well I told you unclebuck 43 20,128 09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I told you that the games would start! Lilly 26 14,183 08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Told ya she,s be back grundig 4 2,417 08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Last Post: red1030