Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Peeps
Wink 
GOOD Morning Good Morning
I wanted to stop in and say Hello to everyone that is still coming to this part of the board. So Hello Everyone. I also wanted to tell everyone how I miss all of you friends from days gone by. I miss coming in here and checking in and seeing all of the post from the old friends. I wish everyone would come back and post like the older days. I miss you and I do hope everyone has improved and doing well and hope that is the reason everyone has left. Please shoot some updated post on how you are doing if not a post a PM to me. I do miss the friends from here. Jayne I hope you are doing well. I could go on and name more but I just hope the others will post to.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Nice of you to check in.
Jayne has not posted in awhile.
There have been recent changes and The board is not as easy to use.
Difficult to check member visits, edit posts, use the pm mail box, etc.
Very little activity on the off topic board except for spammers.
I don't visit as much as postings are infrequent. This might be just a down period or an indication the board is on its last legs.
Hope all is well with you.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

O well. Guess it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
Glad I could update you.
Thankx for posting.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(05-12-2017, 03:10 PM)1171 Wrote: O well. Guess it wasn't what you wanted to hear.
Glad I could update you.
Thankx for posting.

I guess you are right. I would love to chat with everyone again.
Happy Mothers Day All you Mothers.

1171 Do you know what Jayne's last name is. I could look it up in my pm's but that would take some time.....
Thank You
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.

No I don,t think she ever used it with me.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I am in bad health, had a DVT, and it ended up as PE into both lungs.
I don't get on the computer much anymore, My bad.

My WC case keeps plugging along. I "won", then they appealed it, creating another new hell.
I am nearing the end of that nightmare now.
I feel for anyone who is stuck in both the WC nightmare AND the health care nightmare.

I hope all are well, and I will try to come visit more often.

(05-16-2017, 06:44 AM)dusty boy Wrote: I am in bad health, had a DVT, and it ended up as PE into both lungs.
I don't get on the computer much anymore, My bad.

My WC case keeps plugging along. I "won", then they appealed it, creating another new hell.
I am nearing the end of that nightmare now.
I feel for anyone who is stuck in both the WC nightmare AND the health care nightmare.

I hope all are well, and I will try to come visit more often.

Sorry to see you are in bad health these days. I do hope you get things worked out and you can get some improvement. I won my case several years back. We never settled that is something they did not wont to do. So they just mail me a check every two weeks. I am happy with it going that way. If I did settle with them
since I also receive Social Security Disability which I did win some years back, Well Social Security would take a large portion of a setttlement. So this way SS only gets a small portion each month. They will only get that small portion for another 5 years when I reach full retirement age SS will stop taking any of my WC payments. So we deal with it the way it is. My health has not changed any I am still the way I have been for some time now. Only change is back in Feb my stimulator died and I had to have surgery and get it replaced. So I am good for another ten years with the stimulator, 10 years I will be 71 years old hell who what I will be like then..
Again I hope you start getting you health back to at least where you can handle it better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoulder surgery peeps djkics 1 4,142 02-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Pooh